Facebook My dream is to have a nice beach house in Florida and live a happy life with my future family.
I am a freshmen currently enrolled at Georgia Gwinett College also known as GGC. I have intentions on transferring schools to the University of West Georgia.
I have three pets; a dog and two cats. Both my cats are around the age of 7 years old and my dog is about the age of 8. All three animals were taken into our household by the time they were about a year old.
Favorite College Football Team
I would say my favorite college football team is the Georgia Bulldogs, but due to a crappy performance this year.... My new team is Florida State University. They came out of nowhere this season shutting down every team in their path.
I Appreciate Free Food
My Only Friend
- Application software: Application software is a program or group of programs designed for end users. It can be divided into two general classes: systems software and applications software.
- Computer-aided design: (CAD)mainly used for detailed engineering of 3D models and/or 2D drawings of physical components, but it is also used throughout the engineering process from conceptual design and layout of products, through strength and dynamic analysis of assemblies to definition of manufacturing methods of components.
- Database software: the phrase used to describe any software that is designed for creating databases and managing the information stored in them.
- Desktop publishing software: (DTP)the creation of documents using page layout skills on a personal computer. Desktop publishing software can generate layouts and produce typographic quality text and images comparable to traditional typography and printing.
- Digital video editing software: process of manipulating and rearranging video shots to create a new work.
- Drawing/Illustration software:There are two primary types of graphics software used in desktop publishing. One of them is illustration software for drawing and editing vector images. It often doubles as page layout software.
- Freeware: software that is available free of charge, but which is copyrighted by its developer, who retains the rights to control its distribution, modify it and sell it in the future. It is typically distributed without its source code, thus preventing modification by its users.
- Image/Photo editing software:
- Integrated help: refers to two or more components merged together into a single system. For example, any software product that performs more than one task can be described as integrated.
- Multimedia software: are computer applications which can process information. The information can be processed in a number of media formats including text, graphics, audio and video.
- Open source software: refers to a program or software in which the source code (the form of the program when a programmer writes a program in a particular programming language) is available to the general public for use and/or modification from its original design free of charge.
- Productivity software: one of the reasons people use computers. It helps the professional or common user to enhance and complete their tasks.
- Shareware: software that is available free of charge and often distributed informally for evaluation, after which a fee may be requested for continued use.
- Software: the programs and other operating information used by a computer.
- Software suite: a collection of computer programs —usually application software or programming software— of related functionality, often sharing a more-or-less common user interface and some ability to smoothly exchange data with each other.
- Spreadsheet software: Table of data arranged in columns and rows often used in business and financial applications. Programs are widely used computer applications that allow the user to organize large amounts of data.
- System software: A type of computer program that is designed to run a computer's hardware and application programs.
- Web-based application software: refers to any program that is accessed over a network connection using HTTP, rather than existing within a device’s memory.
- Web page authoring software: software that enables the user to develop a Web site in a desktop publishing format. The software will generate the required HTML coding for the layout of the Web pages based on what the user designs. Basically to design and create a Web site, from writing the site's underlying code to writing the text to managing the site's upkeep.
- Word processing software: Computer programs that allow documents to be typed, revised, formatted and printed quickly and efficiently.