BIOL3300 How-to guides
- OBTAINING THE PICTURES AND INFORMATION YOU WILL NEED:
- Obtain an images that you want to use for your infectious disease page. Use an image editing program to resize it to 150 KB or less. Save the image on your Desktop. You may NOT include copyrighted information.
- Use appropriate sources to find the scientific name and classification of your causative organism.
- Gather relevant information about your organism and disease.
- EDITING THE WIKI
- Go to the Infectious Disease Wiki (http://wiki.ggc.edu/wiki/INFECTIOUS_DISEASE_PROJECT_Fall_2011_Dr._Kurtz).
- Login to the wiki using your email username and password.
- Click your name.
- To edit the entire page at once, click “Edit this page” at the bottom of the page. (Note: Be sure to click “Save” frequently so that you don’t lose your work.)