Becca Ch 1
- Computer Literacy: nontechnical information about computers.
- Data mining: collecting or analyzing pre-existing data stored in a database.
- Bluetooth: wireless networking technology that use short-wave frequencies.
- RFID : stands for radio frequency identification which is a technology that uses electronic tags.
- Nanotechnology : a technology executed on the scale of less than 100 nanometers.
- Nanoscience : the study of the performance of ultra-small structures, materials, and devices, usu.
- Patient Simulator : is a computer driven multi-discipline facility that caters to all levels of providers.
- PDA : personal digital assistant.
- Digital Divide : the gap between those people who have internet access and those who do not.
- Software : programs used to direct the operation of a computer, as well as documentation giving instructions on how to use them.
- Spam : unsolicited electronic mail or text messages sent to people.
- QR Code: (abbreviated from Quick Response Code) is the trademark for a type of matrix barcode (or two-dimensional barcode).
- SwiftRiver: a swift river.
- Data mining: Data mining is sorting through data to identify patterns and establish relationships.
- Collaborative consumption: is a class of economic arrangements in which participants share access to products or services, rather than having individual ownership; Often this model is enabled by technology and peer communities.