- From the beautiful North Georgia Mountains, Crystal Busbee grew up in the little town of Blairsville, GA. There she attended Union County High School where she was able to excel in both school and sport. Busbee was given the opportunity to take honors level classes in English, math, and chemistry courses. UCHS also gave her the opportunity to take several AP classes as well as gain some college credit by duel enrolling with The University of North Georgia. Busbee lettered on Varsity all four years in softball as a Lady Panther and was able to make several state round appearances and earn First Team All-Region in the fall of 2014.
- After high school, Busbee attended Emmanuel College in Royston, GA where she continued her academic and athletic career playing softball. She helped lead the Lady Lions to a record breaking season and a NCCAA Division I Regional Championship in 2016. Crystal was also a part of the Emmanuel Honors program, Student-Athletic Advisory Committee (SAAC), Softball team captain, Kinesiology Club, and was an english tutor for the Academic Resource Center.
- At the end of her sophomore season 2017, Busbee decided to transfer and continue her academic career at Georgia Gwinnett College in Lawrenceville, GA. There she is majoring in Exercise Physiology - Clinical track, a member of the Grizzlies Softball Team, a member of Bridging Exercise and Real Science (BEARS), participant in the honors program, Student-Athletic Advisory Committee (SAAC) softball Representative and a lifeguard at the Wellness and Recreation Center.
- Crystal plans to graduate with honors, win a national championship with the GGC Grizzlies, and pursue a masters degree.
- Kayaking on North Georgia's beautiful lakes and rivers
- Hiking around the mountains
- Visiting any beach
- Playing softball
- Health and Nutrition