I was born on the 12th of July a long time ago in Louisiana. I served in the army for long time. I now live here in GA and i think its a good place I'm easy going. I have several basic beliefs; however, I will only share a couple of them. Number 1: Live and Let Live. Number 2: Treat others like you would want to be treated. I have a huge family that includes 2 canines... I love music and spending time with family. I’m a retired disabled veteran so I really do believe in live, love and laugh. One of the best things that could ever take place is the repeal of DOMA. If you are not sure what DOMA is all about, go ahead and look it up, you might find it an interesting read.
- Spending time with my grandkids
- Being with my Family
- Watch movies
- Staying Healthy
- Watching Ratchet TV like Catfish, Atlanta Housewives, etc,.
- I Speak Sarcasm as a second language
- I'm not mad at you, i just don't fck with you anymore.
- Karma: What Goes Around Comes Around
- Relationship Rules