GGC Anime Club
Note: The forums should now be considered our primary source for club information. This page may not be updated as often or with all the necessary information.
Our purpose is to expand students understanding of Japanese culture and history primarily through exposure to some of Japan's visual art forms.
Club Resources / Links
- The Anime Club now has forums online here: GGCAnime.DragonAnime.org
- The Anime Club now also has a new online voting system up on the forums: Online Voting System
Questions & Answers
- Who is this club for?
- Everyone who has an interest in Anime, Manga, and Video Games.
- What does the club do?
- We watch and discuss Anime.
- We play Anime related video games.
- Generally we have fun while expanding our knowledge of Japanese culture.
- What we do specifically for each meeting is determined by how our members vote each semester.
- What is the club doing this semester?
- What the club is watching/doing this semester is listed below next to where the club will be meeting this semester.
- When does the club meet?
- We meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
- Where does the club meet?
- We have submitted a room request for Fall Semester 2010, but we have not yet been assigned rooms (due to the academic schedule not being finalized yet).
- Is there a club e-mail list?
- Yes, if you would like to receive club e-mails you can send an e-mail (the e-mail can be blank) to email@example.com to add yourself to the mailing list.
- Can I be removed from the mailing list?
- Yes, if you want to stop receiving club e-mails you can send an e-mail (the e-mail can be blank) to firstname.lastname@example.org to remove yourself from the list.
- Why am I receiving club e-mails even though I didn't add myself to the list?
- This is probably because you signed-in either at a club/organization fair or at one of our meetings and provided your e-mail address, if you don't want e-mails simply remove yourself from the list.
- Why am I not receiving club e-mails even though I signed in at a club/organization fair or at one of the club meetings?
- If this is the case then either you did not provide your e-mail address or we could not read your hand-writing, you can add yourself to the list even if we were unable to read the e-mail address you provided.
- When was this club created?