Hi, my name is Kayla Hall and I am 23 years old. I attended Athens Christian School and participated in cross country, track, cheerleading, drama, and chorus. I graduated high school in 2012. My first years of college were spent at the University of North Georgia. I got married in October of 2015 and took a year off from school to get settled into married life. My husband is a firefighter for Newton County and also owns his own trenching company. We have a fur baby named Nala, she is a catahoula bulldog. I recently transferred to Georgia Gwinnett College and I am studying early childhood education. I substitute teach at Mansfield Elementary School so that I can gain expereince in the classroom as well as knowledge on which grades I like best.
Things I love
- Spending time with my nephew-His name is Easton and he is 18 months old :)
- Going to the gym-I really enjoy working out and being active.
- Coffee-I literally drink coffee ALL day, every day. Dunkin Donuts is my favorite!
- Kayaking with my husband-We love spending time outdoors together.
- Going to the beach-I would love to have a beach property one day, It is definitely my happy place!
- Hanging out with mine and my husband's family!
My plans are to get accpeted into the early childhood program and finish my degree in education. After college I hope to be an elementary school teacher and I think I would like to teach 4th grade. I also hope to have kids in a couple years!
My Dream Trip
My Favorite Dish