Welcome to ITEC2110 Digital Media Fall 2012 Sections 31
- Location: B1750
- Meeting Times:
- Section 31 6:30pm - 10:00pm T
- Prerequisites: ITEC1001: Introduction to Computing
- Instructor: Dr. Cuilan Wang; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Ph: 678-517-6095
- Textbook: Digital Multimedia Primer; ISBN-10: 0132239442
- GGC Jovo Portal - All you need for GGC life: email, grades, assignment, campus information
- Audacity Tutorial
- Blender tutorials
- How to Edit Wiki
- Winners for Project 1 (Wiki Page Creation)
- Winners for Project 2 - Part 1 (GIF Animation)
- Winners for Project 2 - Part 2 (Vector Graphics)
- Winners for Project 3 (Audio Project)
- Winners for Project 4 (Video Project)
Why a Wiki?
What is important is that everyone contributes to the wiki. There are many ways to contribute. Below are a few suggestions:
- Post content
- Organize/restructure content
- Suggest content that is needed
Wikis are an example of viral content. To quote from wikipatterns.com
- One of the most useful attributes of introducing a wiki into an organization is its viral nature. Once a few people begin to use the wiki, they often realize that they could be even more efficient if only their colleagues were using the wiki too. Soon, wiki accounts are spreading exponentially.
What this means is that the more you use and contribute to the wiki, the better a resource it will be.