4 Terms of Fair Use:
1. Purpose and character of use.
2. Nature of the copyrighted work.
3. Amount and substantiality of portion taken.
4. The effect of the use upon the potential market.
- What can be copyrighted?
- How do you copyright a work?
- How can you determine if copyright has been violated?
- Who owns the copyright and how can ownership be transferred?
- What are the guidelines of fair use?
- Is it necessary to register a copyright?
- What are some guidelines for using web content?
- What are some guidelines for using audio?
- What are some guidelines for using movies?
- What are some guidelines for using print?
- What are some other important copyright issues not asked about above?
Groups Monday 4/14
Groups Wednesday 4/16
4 determination of Copy-Right Infringement:
Purpose, Nature, Amount, Effect