- I grew up in Duluth Georgia. I played the clarinet in my high school marching band, and was section leader my senior year. I graduated from Duluth High School in 2008 and currently a freshman at GGC working on a major in psychology. I would like to also study law enforcement and criminology at the University of Georgia in hopes of one day becoming a forensic psychologist. I live with my parents and Autistic little brother Cody (he's 16), and have a cat named Cherokee.
Places I've Been To
- - Orlando Florida: ' 08 Band performance at Disney Workshop ( soooo much fun!)
- - Chicago : ' 07 Band performance
- - New York City : ' 06 Band performance
I've also been to Texas, Chattanooga, New Echota (Cherokee Nation), Savannah, and Athens Georgia.
- -I like: listening to music, drawing, hanging out with friends,and learning new things.
- - I'm trying to learn Spanish (Como estas?) ^_^ I would like to travel the world some day
Favorite Stuff I will pretty much listen to anything, but my favorite types are usually rock (any), showtunes, big band, and sometimes techno.
Some of my Favorite Bands Green Day, Nirvana, My Chemical Romance, Benny Goodman Orchestra, Artie Shaw, Depeche Mode, Death Cab For Cutie, Jimi Hendrix, Elvis Costello, Squeeze, Glenn Miller, Evanescence and much more.
Cherokee and Me
Here's a link to my podcast ^_^