Welcome to ITEC2130-02 Web Technologies
- Location: Building A 1740
- Meeting Time: 9:30 am - 10:45 am MWF
- Prerequisites: ITEC1001: Introduction to Computing
- Instructor: Dr. Adrian Heinz; email: ; Ph: 678-485-8764; Office A1100
- Required Textbooks:
- MIS2 by Hossein Bidgoli, Course Technology/Cengage Learning
- Illustrated Series, Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS5
- Illustrated Series, Adobe® Flash® CS5
- D2L - Login to D2L to check your grades, submit assignments,take quizzes and tests on D2L
Why a Wiki?
What is important is that everyone contributes to the wiki. There are many ways to contribute. Below are a few suggestions:
- Post content
- Organize/restructure content
- Suggest content that is needed
Wikis are an example of viral content. To quote from wikipatterns.com
- One of the most useful attributes of introducing a wiki into an organization is its viral nature. Once a few people begin to use the wiki, they often realize that they could be even more efficient if only their colleagues were using the wiki too. Soon, wiki accounts are spreading exponentially.
What this means is that the more you use and contribute to the wiki, the better a resource it will be.
- To go back to course list, click here.