May 3, 2012 Second meeting
May 3, 2012
Present: Dan Vollero, Patti Lee, Linda Gilbert, JoAnne Harris, Denise Arnold
Rating of functionalities desired
We reviewed the requirements list previously generated, combining a few and deleting one (D2L integration - not needed, since the output is what is uploaded for an assignment). All the remaining functions were considered important.
Our overall goals
- Identify a requirements list (focus of 5/3 meeting)
- Create a task-list to test requirements.
- Identify a list of products to focus on
- Get faculty/staff to test
- Invite faculty to a session to test (offer food, etc.)
- Need to find a way to get a list of citation styles used in each discipline. A survey, perhaps?
- Possible task from discussion: Check what other colleges in USG are using.
- Linda will clean up list of requirements (DONE)
- Patti will create "test citations" for group
- Linda will draft survey on citation styles in disciplines and check distribution methods (Draft created: not yet distributed)
- Patti will check on what we need to test database connectivity.
- Dan and Linda will work on designing testing protocol.
- Faculty members - talk to colleagues, especially about citation formats
- Linda will set next meeting for about a month from now. (DONE - June 19)