Mel's Bitmapped Graphic
Here is a picture of me at the school in the computer room about to do the project.
- What tool helped when cropping bitmap images?
The Magic Scissors.
- When editing images, what works better, compressed or uncompressed? Justify your answer.
Uncompressed because it is has better quality for editing images.
- When sharing your image, either through email or posting to a website, name (2) reasons why we use compressed rather than uncompressed/raw versions.
1. Compressed versions are easier to download and post to places. 2. Smaller file size
- What did you find to be the most difficult portion of this project? Would it have been easier with a different type of bitmap image?
The most difficult portion of the project would be trying do the different blurs. It would work at first, but when I saved it, the blurring would change to a different type and would mess up the picture.
- What else did you discover with Gimp while doing this project?
I have never used Gimp before so all of this was new to me. All of the different things that I could do to the images was what I discovered with Gimp. I did like the different blurring techniques and other things that I could do to the background though.