From: Click here to see the original website.
This book is written by Dr. Dave Moursund
Obtaining resources for technology in education: A how-to guide for writing proposals, forming partnerships, and raising funds.
Copyright (c) David Moursund, 2002. This is a recently revised edition of a book first published in 1996 and 1997 by the International Society for Technology in Education.
This Website contains the complete updated book. The original hardcopy versions of the book are now out of print and not readily available. There is no charge for making use of this Website. Please publicize it to others who may find it useful. Click here for access to other free educational materials provided by the author.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Computer-Related Technology in Education
- Chapter 3: Four Important Ideas in Writing Proposals
- Chapter 4: The Dollars and Cents of Proposal Writing
- Chapter 5: The Proposal Business Is a Human Endeavor
- Chapter 6: Types of Proposal-Writing Situations
- Chapter 7: Evaluation of Formal Proposals
- Chapter 8: Components of a Proposal
- Chapter 9: Paying Attention to Details
- Chapter 10: Partnerships With Businesses
- Chapter 11: Entrepreneurship
- Chapter 12: Fund-Raising
- Chapter 13: Some Innovative Sources of Funds