Created by Carleah Mixon
- Social Networking- A means by which people use the Internet to communicate and share info among their immediate friend, and meet and connect with others through common interests, experiences, and friends.
- Facebook and Myspace provide ways for members to communicate with their friends by voice, chat, instant messsage, and video conference.
- First acccepted among the younger, unprofessional population, but now adults create their own social networking profiles on Facebook and Myspace.
- Netwroking has been helpful in the business community for the purpose of finding and filling out job positions as well as finding clients.
- Users must be cautious about the type of content they post on these sites because the information can be misued by a stalker or identity thief.
- Online images may become public property and subject to reproduction.