Specimen 252 - Possala Wang 1
Location of collection: Site 1, Grassy area facing Collins Hill Road.
Date of collection: August 2012
Coding Sequence: N/A
- Internal Mouthparts
- 6 or less abdominal segments
- Most commonly seen tail-like appendage, furcula. Folded beneath body and used as a spring to jump from danger.
- Tracheal respiration system
- Normally found in leaf litter and other decaying material
- Found at Northeast Georgia, US in tall grasses, surrounded by tall trees on one side and facing an open road on the other side. There is a small stream nearby the site of collection.