My name is Shukrani Tshiakwiza. I am a 21 years old, actually 20 but turning 21 in June. I am Congolese from the Democratic Republic of Congo. I have four brothers and four sisters and i am the first girl and only have big brothers and small sisters. I am a beautiful girl, light skin, brown eyes. I am in my first year of college, and it is my second semester. i have studied to a lot of schools.
- Grade Key: Bisounours school
- Grade 1: Balou school
- Grade 2 to 6: Bisounours school
- Grade 7: Lycee Francais Blaise Pascal
- Grade 8 to 9: The English Speaking School of Lubumbashi (TESOL)
- Grade 10 to 12: University of Nebraska High School
Works i have done
- School Magazine editor
- Cashier in a restaurant
- One of my biggest interest is literature, it is like a passion. I am more focused on british literature.
- Cooking is also one of my interests, i love learning new recipes and inventing my own.
- Teaching is also one, i especially like to teach the bible to kids
- Writing is one of them too. I started writing something recently and i hope that in some years i will be able to make it publish by a great editor.