Classes I'm teaching Spring 2012
- Digital Media (ITEC 2110) section 25
- Digital Media (ITEC 2110) section 31
- Click here to see previous semesters
- GGC Home Page
- Academic Calendar
- Desire2Learn using this now instead of Blackboard
- MyGGC aka Blackboard
- The ITEC Lab in A1200
A little about me
|Hi, my name is Chuck Elliott. I am proud to be an adjunct faculty member at Georgia Gwinnett College's School of Science and Technology and have been on the faculty here since 2010. I've taught undergraduate classes since 1988 including courses in Project Management, Database Management, Advanced Spreadsheets, Digital Media, and Introduction to Computing. I have more than 20 years of experience in the IT industry and hold a number of IT certifications including ITIL Foundations v3, Microsoft Certified Professional and other Microsoft certifications.|
My personal web site is here http://www.charlesaelliott.com.
- M.S., Information Systems Technology. The George Washington University. 2002.
- Master of Public Administration. Troy University. 1993.
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology. Excelsior College. 1987.
- Project Management Institute
- Technology Association of Georgia
- Association of Information Technology Professionals
- American Society for Quality
Things I Recommend
Disclaimer: Take my recommendations at your own risk. These are things I use and can recommend.