sup, I'm Matt. I'm an adventurous spirit. I love trying new things and meeting new faces! I'm 21 years old and my biggest passion is cars. I work full time and go to school full time, so I have a very active lifestyle. I am a Christian I am constantly seeking and being blessed by God. I love reaching out to people and helping others. I don't know why i'm in school, but i'm sure something will peak my interest soon. I like staying active because life is all the better when it's lively, exciting, and surreal.
- I LOVE CARS, mainly European cars. I currently own 2 BMW E30's, one is an 'is' model. I'm working my way into the drift culture to compete in events as soon as possible. I spend a majority of my free time under the hood getting my hands dirty. All I do is eat/sleep/bmw.
- I listen to a lot of music and I play the guitar from time to time. I'm always going to a show or a concert to see my favorite artists.
- I love film and photography. I'm learning how to take and edit photos and videos before I drop some cash on a real camera.</p>
- I spend too much time on social media (mainly tumblr and instagram). I only use facebook/twitter to stay in touch with family and friends.
- I desperately want to learn a second language, or even a third! French and Spanish languages and cultures are so interesting to me.
- I am very into traveling, hiking, camping and adventuring. I have big plans on seeing the world while I'm young.
- I have lots of hobbies since i'm enthusiastic about a lot of things.
- some other things I love: skateboarding, snowboarding, motorcycles, guns, graffiti, and some fashion.
- I thrive for anything that gives me an adrenaline rush.</P>
I absolutely love people. I love lamp. I love dogs. I love lots of things.
Im currently into film editing, I am focused on making a drift video with my friends this summer. I made a small 1 minute teaser video during the 'Snowpocalypse' of 2014.
- Vimeo project chec k ittDat Snowpacolypse Funk
My future plans are difficult to describe because I have no clue as to where I am going.
Five year plans never work, so I just go with the flow and trust God with everything. Aside from that I have multiple goals I will accomplish in the meantime. I plan on finishing my drift car, becoming bi-lingual in either Spanish or French. Graduating College or moving onto a bible college. Overall I want to help others and seek the world.