Hello! My name is RaVan-Simone Jarrett. I am African American/Nigerian. I was born in Atlanta, Georgia December 31st, 1992, first born of 2 other siblings. Currently I attend Georgia Gwinnett College in Lawrenceville, Ga working hard to obtain a degree in Entertainment Business. As a child, I enjoyed rapping and competing in many different competitions,dancing and just being a kid.
I enjoy many different hobbies, sports, and other interests. My frequent interests I enjoy most are
- This is my first passion that I have been doing for about 10 years
- Something I loved to do and compete in. I loved being on stage and being a young rapper
- I started playing basketball and volleyball in 8th grade.
- I started softball my junior year in high school playing 2 different positions, third base and shortstop.
- In 2002, I was eleven and did my first extra role in the movie Drumline. I loved it so much I did tons of research to find more acting gigs and to this day still participate in the industry
- I fell in love with this career on accident. I love working as a brand ambassador and representing different companies.
- Real Estate
- Real Estate has always been a favorite of mine. I love looking at different homes and its different architects.
Because I plan on having multiple incomes, I plan on continuing my entertainment career as a dancer and actress. I will continue being a brand ambassador for many companies. By January, I would love to have my real estate license and sell my first home. In the FAR FAR future I plan on getting married and having a
couple mini me's! :)
I am not picky at at all when it comes to food! I love anything and
everything , well almost everything. I have too many favorite foods.
I'll just tell you right now what I am craving.
Fried ice cream is a traditional sweet dessert in Japan. It is any flavor ice cream inside of a fried breaded cake. I would recommend this dessert to anyone who has a sweet tooth.
Things you need to make fried ice cream
- Heat Source
- Frying Pan
- 2 bowls
- A quart Cooking Oil
- Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 Cups of Water
- 4 Slices of Pound Cake cut 1/2 inch thick
Check out some of my favorite links below!
This is my Youtube dance channel - its a little outdated sorry :(
Check out one of my classmates! She sits right next to me in IT class and we have the same interest!
Below I added some other students' pages I liked and thought were interesting