I have lived in Georgia for my entire life. Here, I have grown up to be the most indicisive person alive. At age 25 I am still in college but I have finally found my passion and it is education. I will be graduating in May 2013 with a degree in Early Childhood Education. I can hardly wait to have a classroom of my own and the opertunity to creat a passion for learning in my studnets.
- My first degree is in photography
- It is still one of my favorite hobbies
- There is nothing like a good book!
- I love to read! It is a passion that I hope to pass on to my children as my mother did for me.
- My family is my life!
- My whole extended family lives very close together and we frequently have reunions so we can catch up.
Cource Home Check out these awesome pages too!