Hello everyone. My name is Michelle or So Jeong in Korean. I was born in Busan, Korea, and moved to Seoul, when I was three years old. My family moved so many times that I attended four elementary schools when I was a kid. My family came to the States when I was thirteen years old. We first came to Maryland and after a year, moved to Georgia. Since then, I have been living in Georgia. I am currently attending the University of Georgia and Georgia Gwinnett College. I am a philanthropic person. I love humanity. My goal of life is to spread love as much as I can. One interesting thing about me is that my birthday is January 1st, 1991. So many 1's! It is special, but I feel bad when people say Happy New Year instead of Happy Birthday.
- I love dogs. My favorite kinds of dog are welsh corgi and west highland terrier. The first thing I will do when I own my house is to buy at least two dogs.
- I love traveling, but only had been to cities in the States and South Korea.
- I would like to travel to Italy and Spain this summer, if possible.
- My favorite books are Essays in Love by Alain de Botton, Le Papillon des etoiles by Bernard Werber, and The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
- My favorite color is white.
- My major is exercise science and I am planning to go to a graduate school to get a doctor's degree in physical therapy.
- I am especially interested in rehabilitation for elderly patients.
- I wish I could go to one of the PT schools in east coast because a lot of my friends live there and I like the big-city setting.
- One of my favorite restaurants is Blue Bella in New York. It is an authentic Italian restauranta. It has the best tunar tartar and its signature pizza.
- I love macaroons. Lduree and Bottega Louie have the best macaroons!
- Burger 21 near Mall of Georgia has pretty good handmade burgers.
- Peking duck is one of my favorite foods.
How To Make Favorite Dish